Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Speaking of Batmobiles...I'm looking for...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Skull-n-Bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    The only Batmobile I want is the classic George Barris custom Adam West drove in the TV series. I don't see any die casts of that model or even model kits!

    I remember the Corgi Batmobile I had when I was little. If I still had that it would be worth about $600 today!!! They are getting big bucks on ebay.

    Anyone see that Batmobile in any scale?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Skull-n-Bones:
    The only Batmobile I want is the classic George Barris custom Adam West drove in the TV series. I don't see any die casts of that model or even model kits!

    I remember the Corgi Batmobile I had when I was little. If I still had that it would be worth about $600 today!!! They are getting big bucks on ebay.

    Anyone see that Batmobile in any scale?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This one?
    http://www.mastermodeler.com/batmobile1966.html

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    http://www.playingmantis.com/pm/news...?articleid=733

    doesn't look like the Aurora kit has been reissued(?)
    could get a Futura and modify it-
    http://www.culttvman.net/batmanmodelkits.html

    AuroraBatmobilea

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 14, 2004 09:48 AM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Skull-n-Bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    WOW Thanks guys! I did a search a while ago and couldn't find anything!

    I never knew the Batmobile was a Ford Futura Concept car! I thought it was a reskinned GTO like every other TV classic car...LOL.

    I can't beleive the resin kit, and it took a YEAR for the dude to get it!?

    Looks like it is still pretty rare for a model which makes NO SENSE! Hell, they make fukkin MonkeeMobile and Speed racer Mach 5 Die Casts...Why dissin the classic Batmobile most of us know?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Skull-n-Bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So it looks like I can buy a Ford Futura kit from Monogram and convert it.....hmmm...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •